Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sooo cool and beautiful...

The other day I came across this in the backyard. It would make an awesome centerpiece, but I am assuming it is non transferable.. =)


I want it so badly smack dab center on my coffee table. It is HUGE! You can't tell from the photo but it measures about 2'x2'....I'll be sad when it's gone...


Sorry my projects or posts haven't been to exciting lately. I'm still dealing with "life"...Hopefully I will be back to posting on a regular basis soon....

5 comments:

  1. ooh an exotic brain mushroom! actually i don't know what it is called and it is really cool and unique, but i can't help seeing a brain... it's the right color and texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Nature is amazing!!! That looks so so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time dealing with "life". No one else can do it, and I am sure we will all be here when you return to your marvelous self. Life is hard, often, but then its fun and beautiful. It can't go on forever, it just seems that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG is that a mushroom???? I posted about the ones I found in my yard that looked like roses. We have the coolest mushrooms in New England don't we:)? Hang in there.
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to know what it is? It's a mushroom or is it something else?

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

shinarmountaindesign@gmail.com