Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The miracle makeover

Do you ever come across that piece that is just so darn ugly but you can still see some possible potential? I had been eyeying a piece at Goodwill for about a week. It was $25. Not to bad of a price, but it still wasn't grabbing me. It finally went half off to $12.50 and I thought what the heck....I'll take a shot with it.

Notice the REALLY ugly knobs and pulls. Ewww, gross, yuck!




Then there is the miracle of paint. I chose a pale blue....





9 comments:

  1. Lovely!! That could be a neat change table for a little boy's room which would easily grow with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job! Way to be patient until it dropped in price. It's beautiful now!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That is coolest ugly piece of furniture ever. :) I really love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, it is so darling! I love how it turned out with the chippy distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh, it's so pretty now!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. again with the pretty pretty color! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is a Cinderella moment for that piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa....love the chippy distressing on this and the color...perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That turned out super cool! And it is such a unique piece. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

shinarmountaindesign@gmail.com